TCL Lone Star Circle
Our TCL PRO cornhole boards are the made with obver 8 years of cornhole building experience on the market! Constructed from American made 3/4 inch Maple hardwood decks and hard maple framing that is finish routed for a professional look and smooth feel. Why Maple? On a scale of 1 to 5, maple hits a solid 5 for hardness. This means the TCL PRO boards can stand up to YEARS of backyard bashes! Not to mention that Maple is one of the most beautiful species of hardwood. You'll definitely feel and see the difference between the Pinnacle Pro and other pro boards on the market! Each set is assembled using pocket hole construction with everything attached from underneath using cabinetry grade wood screws. You will never find a nail in a set of TCL Custom Pro tournament cornhole boards, and you will never find a penetration in the playing surface. The whole cornhole set is professionally sprayed with 6 coats of semi gloss lacquer. 2 by 2 hardwood legs with rubber cushioned feet help keep these boards where you set them. We strategically place a 1 by 4 back brace right where its needed to keep cornholes under the board. It also adds a ton of stability to the overall integrity of the set. Each and every set of TCL boards is handcrafted with PRIDE right here is the USA by some of the finest woodworkers Texas has to offer. You just won't find a better tournament grade hardwood cornhole set on the market...
- 2FT BY 4 FT TOURNAMENT SIZE
- 3/4 MAPLE HARDWOOD DECKS
- 1 BY 3 HARD MAPLE FRAMING
- CENTER SUPPORT BRACE UNDERNEATH THE FRAME FOR EXTRA SUPPORT
- POCKET HOLE CONSTRUCTION FOR SEAMLESS APPEARANCE AND ROCK SOLID DURABILITY
- PERFECT 6 INCH HOLE
- THE WHOLE SET IS ROUTED FOR QUALITY APPEARANCE
- WHOLE SET PROFESSIONALLY APPLIED AND UV CURED 6 COAT SPRAY LACQUER FINISH.
- RUBBER FEET TO HELP BOUNCING AND MOVING
- HAND MADE WITH PRIDE IN THE USA
- YOU WON'T FIND A BETTER TOURNAMENT BOARD ON THE MARKET!